- Model NO.: N375
- Usage: Rubber Auxiliary Agents
- Brand Name: Heima
- Purity: 99% Min
- Certificate: SGS ISO9001: 2008
- Molecular Weight: 12.01
- Min. Order: 1*20FCL
- Trademark: Heima
- Origin: Shanxi
- Appearance: Granular/Powder, Granules
- Color: Black
- Process: Wet Process
- CAS No.: 1333-86-4
- Molecular Formula: C
- Application: Manufacturing
- Delivery Detail: 15-20 Days After Deposit
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 28030000
Heima N375 carbon black
1>Thermogenesis of N375 is slightly lower than N339
2>OTHER NAME: High abrasion furnace black-high structure; HAF-HS
Physical and chemical properties
The performance of N375 is similar to N339. Thermogenesis of N375 is slightly lower than N339.
N375 can be used for tread of vehicle tire, truck tire, off-road tire
Storage and Package
Stored in cool, dry location, protect from dampness, prevent pollution from torn bags.
20kg, 25kg PP/Craft Bag, 1.2mt/Pallet
It strictly accords with National Standard GB 3778-2003.
Heima Carbon black N375 Specifications:
1) Iodine absorption number: 90± 6g/kg
2) DBP absorption number: 114± 6cm3/100g
3) DBP absorption number of compressed sample: 90~ 102cm3/100g
4) CTAB surface area: 89 ~ 101cm2/g
5) NSA surface area: 86~ 100cm2/g
6) Heating loss: ≤ 2%
7) Stress at 300% elongation: 0.5± 1.5Mpa
8) Ash: 0.7% (max. )
9) Color intensity: 107-121%
Carbon Blacks N220, N234, N330, N326, N339, N375, N539, N550, N660, are supplied by us with high quality and competitive prices.
Three competitive advantages:
1. The advantage of price. Our factory is located in the producing area of coal tar, and there are enough materials. So the transportion cost is low.
2. The advantage of raw material. We are located in the producing area of coal tar, so the cost of material is lower.
3. The factory is not far away from Qingdao, So we can delivery quickly.
We are looking forward to cooperating with you.
Hope you can come to our factory for a present visit.
|Carbon black specification|
|Items of Test||N220||N326||N330||N339||N375||N660|
|Iodine Absorption g/kg||122||84||82||89||90||35|
|DBP Absorption DBP 10-5m3/kg||113||72||101||118||113||89|
|CDBP Absorption CDBP 10-5m3/kg||86||66||82||94||100||70|
|CTAB Adsorption Surface Area CTAB 103m2/kg||110||83||77||89||90||35|
|Surface Area 103m2/kg||106||79||73||86||88||32|
|Total Surface Area 103m2/kg||113||79||74||87||89||32|
|Pigmentation Intensity %||109||106||96||105||107||-------|
|Heating Loss ≤%||0.9||0.4||0.4||0.7||0.5||0.2|
|Fine powder content ≤%||2||6||3||2||5||6|
|45μm Sieve Residue ≤mg/kg||55||109||69||41||60||125|
|500μm Sieve Residue ≤mg/kg||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Pumping Density kg/m3||369||469||397||364||346||426|
|300% Elongation Stress Mpa||-2.2||-3.9||-0.6||-0.1||0.8||-3.3|